Designed by Kendra Castillo
**Follow her on IG @balanced.skein and on YouTube:
Vincent’s Cowl is a simple textured design, featuring two-by-one rib and a continuous V-shaped cable detail that gradually reveals a stockinette background. It is a wonderful gift knit that balances the intrigue of cables with the meditative element of plain stockinette and ribbing. This design is worked in rounds from bottom up in DK weight yarn and includes both written and charted instructions for three sizes: S (M, L)
- Sizes: 26.5 (29, 31)” total circumference
- Cowl Dimensions: H: 10.5 (11.5, 12.25)”; W (50% of total circ.): 13.25 (14.5, 15.5)”
- Yarn: 240 (280, 320) yds of Shorn IV or a DK weight yarn
- Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) circular needles with a 24” (61cm) cord, or whichever needle is required to meet gauge
- Notions: Cable needle (optional), two stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Gauge: 20 sts and 30 rows over 4” in stockinette stitch
- You will need to download a copy of Adobe or another PDF reader to view your file.
- Patterns are instant, digital PDF downloads and are, unfortunately, not eligible for refunds.
- If you have any problems with the file, please email me at knittingthestash(at)gmail.com