Parks and Rec Pullover
Remember those baseball raglans … the ones you throw on for the picnics, games of catch, and weekend hikes? Well, the Parks & Rec pullover is their updated cousin: a warm, mohair sweater with a comfy, easy feel. The Parks & Rec pullover is worked from the bottom-up, but completed with seamless, top-down sleeves. No waist shaping to worry about and a classic V-neck completes the look. This is a simple sweater with a lot of thoughtful details for fit and style—but it’s also infinitely customizable. I’ve included some notes for possible modifications.
The sample is a size 36” worn with 2” of ease on a 34” bust. I would suggest choosing a size that provides about 2-4” of ease. Check the schematic for more information about sizing. Many sizes of this pattern have been test knit—you can check out the project pages on Ravelry! If you would like to test knit sizes 42, 44, or 54, please email me and I will be happy to send you a complementary copy of the pattern in exchange for your notes and comments.
Notions: stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn and/or extra cables
• 2x2 Alternating Cable Cast on
• 2x2 Ribbing
• Knitting and Purling, flat and round
• German Short Rows
• 3-Needle Bind Off
• Picking up stitches
Instructional links are included at the end of the pattern
- You will need to download a copy of Adobe or another PDF reader to view your file.
- Patterns are instant, digital PDF downloads and are, unfortunately, not eligible for refunds.
- If you have any problems with the file, please email me at knittingthestash(at)gmail.com